Sunday, November 13, 2011

Londontown

Tower BridgeThe Royal Courts
Oppressed, I say!
First World Problems
Pulling my horse through the Camden MarketsThe bobbies trying to control the 99%ers."What do they mean by 'the 99%?'"

Londontown, a set on Flickr.

Two posts in three days?! Whoever said I'm no good at posting-- you take that back right now!!

I have so much to tell you about Liverpool! Unfortunately, if I did that before I told you about London then I would be completely screwed up for not blogging in chronological order. Those of you with OCD know where I'm coming from. So, without further adieu, I present to you.... one of the world's finest cities. I think for this post, I'm just going to tell you the places we visited and then let you look at photos. I know you're relieved that you don't have to read me rambling on with excessive commentary. See the photo captions to see read where the photo was taken and what it is. If you have already seen these on Facebook, sorry, they're the same ones!
Also, Flickr and I did not work out our differences. I'm only allowed 200 free photos, which I have just reached, and to upload anymore, I have to pay the "holy smokes that's cheap $24.95/year" so I'm taking donations. Until then, these are all the photos you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment